Saturday, May 26, 2012

Stacking the Shelves >> May 26, 2012

Stacking the Shelves, May 26, 2012
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews to showcase what books and book related items you received this week! I am so happy to have received so many amazing gifts this week, from both authors and family members. It felt like Christmas every time I checked the mail, and it was so nice finding beautifully written envelopes that harkens back to the days of letter writing. The downside is that I may have run out of room on my bookshelves, and must now seek out a good contractor for expansion! 
Purchased from Mysterious Galaxy


The Dark Divine (The Dark Divine #1) by Bree Despain
The Lost Saint (The Dark Divine #2) by Bree Despain


From author Anne Greenwood Brown (Thanks!)


Won from one of the giveaways on the YAmazing Race! A post card and a t-shirt for Anne Greenwood Brown's upcoming book, Lies Beneath (Lies Beneath #1).


From author Gina Rosati (Thanks!)


Won from one of the giveaways on the YAmazing Race! Sticker, button, magnet, bracelet, and super awesome bookmark with a stone-detailed ribbon for Gina Rosati's upcoming book, Auracle.


From author Sara Walsh (Thanks!)



I won a hardcover copy of the book, The Dark Light (The Dark Light #1), but since it doesn't come out until August, Sara Walsh was kind enough to send me some awesome swag to hold me over! A signed poster, bookmark, bracelets, and stickers!


From author Tracy Bilen (Thanks!)


Won from another one of the stops on the YAmazing Race! A t-shirt and not 1, but 4 signed bookmarks for  Tracy Bilen's book, What She Left Behind.


From my sister (Thanks!)


A gift from my sister, isn't that sweet? A signed bookmark and sticker from Jessica Spotswood and her book, Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #1), which I have previously reviewed.


From my dad (Thanks!)


And finally, a big shout out to my dad for giving me these amazing titles!! Isn't that awesome? I love getting new books, and I think Courtney Crumrin might be my new addiction :D

Ashes (Ashes Trilogy #1) by Ilsa J. Bick
Masque of the Red Death (Masque of the Red Death #1) by Bethany Griffin
The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry
Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
Courtney Crumrin Volume 1: The Night Things Special Edition by Ted Naifeh
Deadfall Hotel by Steve Rasnic Tem

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. AWESOME swag! :) I hope you like everything! The Dark Divine series was actually really good! :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's so nice of your dad to get you those books! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! Yay for the Dark Divine books. It's a fun series.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome haul! I'm really looking forward to Enchanted. :)
    For my STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your dad is amazing :-) And all that authoor love - love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Swag! I got the Tee From Anne Greenwood Brown and Some Auracle Swag too!

    Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...